Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring ATCs {Artist Trading Cards}

Happy Spring!  A fun, cute, EASY ATC for your viewing pleasure today.

I wanted to work on these for so long and was really stuck on what to do, but after cutting all of the 2.5" x 3.5" Kraft paper and rummaging through some of the more spring-like paper that I have, I decided on this very soft print.  Then I dug out all of my StampinUp! stamps and instantly knew that I had to put a butterfly on this ATC.  Spring is a time of renewal and the best symbol for this is the butterfly.  The "Easter Wishes" stamp is also from StampinUp! and I used Old Olive ink.  There is a hink of purple on the flowers - those are my lovely Stickles.


Have a great day!

Also, I had wanted to submit this for Use It Tuesday's Challenge #50 "Uninked Stamp" - ah, well - next time!!

1 comment:

Charity said...

LOVE the simplicity of this ATC...the Kraft and stamping and glitter! :)