Monday, April 15, 2013

To Love The Journey: Scenic Route

I'm back at Paper Girls Challenge blog with my second installment as April Guest Designer.  This challenge involves "Travel".  

Immediately, I knew which photos I had wanted to scrap for this layout!  Last year, we drove to Jersey Jim's Fire Lookout Tower and spent two nights up in the tower.  Its five stories up and the latrine is five stories down.  A bit of planning must go into your ascent and descent!

While we were at Jersey Jim's, we did a bit of hiking, hiking and more hiking!  It was a truly memorable time with the kids and I look forward to more camping trips with them as the summer approaches.






I used a sketch from Scrapbook.Steals.com - Amber 4



I do hope that you are inspired by the Bev Code's sketch, my interpretation of it and the fun challenge from Paper Girls Challenge blog.

Materials used:  Webster's Pages, StampinUp punch, We R Memory Keepers stamps, Love My Tapes washi, and a map of Colorado

No comments: