Saturday, May 25, 2013

Promotion 2013

Its incredibly hard to believe that 14 years have gone by and my "little" boy is now going into high school.  I say "little" because the boy is 5'9" and is still growing!

To celebrate, the family searched through hundreds of photos looking for some fun, cute, milestone-type photos to help create this collage:


I even cracked open MME's Kraft Fun Day.  I've used two sheets of 12 x 12 paper from it once before, but then put it away for something special.  Here's that something special!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Michelle King said...

Awesome! I keep thinking I'd like to do some collages like that for our walls: one of me and hubby, one for each girl and one of the dogs :)

Brenda said...

Really beautiful! I love that you worked together as a family to find pictures to use.