Monday, December 16, 2013

Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas {PGCB #46}


Challenge #46 from Charissa is to use Christmas paper/product on a non-Christmas project - I've really been stumped with this challenge but finally let go of my fears - Here's my layout!  Christmas papers in red and green, flowers all from a Christmas kit and musical paper that was from a Christmas collection as well.



The materials used are hoarded from our Christmas in July celebration this past year.  My son picked my name from the hat and he really scored big with this collection.  I also used Stickles from last year's Santa stocking.

So this is one of those fun layouts that can be shown off on more than one challenge.  PGCB #46 and Use It Tuesday's #69 Last of the year.

Have a scrap happy day!

1 comment:

Michele Duffy said...

This layout turned out so sweet! Thanks for linking up at Use It Tuesday!