Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day (Part 3)

'Twas the night before Valentine's Day and all throughout the house ...
 - the doggie was sleeping as quiet as a mouse!
 - the Daddy was snoring with dreams of getting home early
 - the kids were tossing and turning waiting for the big sugar rush.

And I at my crafting table churning out gifts!

***************************

After all of the Valentine's I made with the kids and then several for my co-workers and my honey, my most wonderful honey turned to me and said, "Hey - if you have a minute or two, would you make me a few?"  With love in my eyes, I jumped up and gathered my supplies - "How many my sweetie-pie, I've got time on my hands!" (now that the laundry is finished, the dishes are done, floors are swept and my outfit for tomorrow is chosen) - "How about 15 or so?"  "Wonderful!"

And that my friends is true love, making Valentine's for the biggest, best Valentine that there is so that he can give them to his friends, too.

Sleep tight!

No comments: