Saturday, December 8, 2012

Altered Art "Sneak Peek"


You may have noticed that its either “feast or famine” on my blog.  There are times when I think to myself ... “I really should be getting a few more crafty items posted” and then its 10pm or later ... 
which means sleep is a priority not blog posts.

Here’s a post for you that’s a bit of a “sneak peek” of an altered art project I am working on.  I love making crafts as gifts and this is one gift that I really hope is well received!
(above) Kind of a rough draft ... which changed into this! (below)
 and some detail, of course!

This is going to be a two-sided block set that spells out “FAMILY” on one side and “JINGLE” on the other side.  The “all the way” will go on a long flat block - with the other side having the family’s last name. 

I cannot take credit for coming up with this cute idea.  I got it from a friend’s blog - Misty - she’s an incredible designer!!  click on her name to head on over to her blog to see what else she's busy creating.




No comments: