Saturday, December 8, 2012

Winter ATCs


I belong to a very special online scrappy crafting group which really pushes me to be a more creative and resourceful scrapper.  The gals I know through this group are just the nicest and sweetest I could ever find.

We’ve done several ATCs swaps (Artist Trading Cards) and I’ve coordinated the past two swaps.  For this swap - which I was able to send to all the participants including Canada just this week - I created a clean and simple ATC.

I used washi tape (thanks to a gal pal who sent it to me), StampinUp! card stock and a stamp that I found at my LSS that was only 99 cents - what a bargain!  

I layered several pieces of green and red card stock and then holly/music patterned paper before I put the kraft paper on top.  I stamped an evergreen tree to create a watermark affect and then finally the “Winter Greetings” stamp.  I love washi tape and couldn’t have been happier with how this card looked when finished.  




No comments: