Friday, January 4, 2013

Cute, Quick, Card

I've been spending the past couple of days working on reorganizing my scrappy stash.  There is quite a bit of it at the moment and I really need to dig in there and use up what I have before the CHA show and all those cute papers, ribbons, embellishments, stamps, inks ... you get the idea!

I wanted to make a fun card that used neon colors - the only thing that I have close to neon is this bright green - so girls - I'm going for it!  I love taking elements of a card and taking it out of the box or off the edges in this case - adds a bit of whimsy to it.



Materials used:
kraft card stock (my newest favorite)
Echo Park:  Summer Days "Quilt" 
(hoarded from 2 years ago)
My Little Shoebox:  Destination - 3D roll up flowers 
(hoarded from 2 years ago)
Letters:  from who knows where?  No company label on those and I threw away the packing materials.
(hoarded from ? years ago)

Submitted to:  Paper Girls Challenge Blog - Challenge #22 "Neon"
Use It Tuesday - Challenge #46 "2013"
I challenged myself to create more cards to cultivate my relationships with my friends near and far.

Have a great crafty kind of a day!


3 comments:

Erica Bass said...

Sooo cute! great job pulling Neon from your stash. Love the clouds floating off the card.

Heather B said...

Thank you for playing with us at Use It Tuesday! If you're going to use up your stash this year, we're the perfect challenge site to help you out! Was the neon paper that you mentioned part of your hoarded supplies? Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!

Deborah Johnson said...

Hi Heahter B!
Yes, the neon paper is the Echo Park Quilt from probably two years ago.