Wednesday, August 14, 2013

You're Juuust Right {Storytime Collection}


Good morning - here I am at We R Memory Keepers as their August Guest Designer - Yup - PINCH ME!!!!

The gals over at WRMK sent me a sample of their Storytime Collection and I'm excited to share with you what I've created:

Here's the full 12" x 12" layout.  I cut down the "Jack" paper to 11" x 11" so that I could distress the edges and then stitch it onto my background.  I don't have a fancy scoring tool so I just use my kraft knife or scissors (carefully!) 


Here's a close up for you ... and the cute title "You're Juuust Right"
I cut triangles and then overlapped them to point the way to her sweet smile and then I added a cute arrow paperclip accent piece from Stampin' Up! 




 I did a bit of layering both under the photo and on top of the photo.  Here you can see a sweet humming bird hovering above rosettes that I created.  To make the rosettes, I use a 1" circle punch, then cut a spiral into the paper and very carefully roll the paper onto itself and finish it off with glue and adhere with a glue dot.  The banner strips here are from "Frog Prince" and is just delightful!!




The rhinestone trim is from Webster's Pages and is self-adhering - thank goodness!!




 With the leftover product, I made this layout using a sketch from S.W.A.T.
The 12" x 12" paper is Rapunzel from the same collection and you may notice some sparkles, those are Stickles (one of my favorite go-to products).




 But wait, there's more!!
I still had some left-overs and created this cute 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card out of black card stock, kraft card stock, left over "Frog Prince" and a "My Dear" tag.


That's it!  I do hope that you are itching to get some of this line (or ALL of it!)
Have a terrific, scrappy-happy day!



No comments: