Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Decor - Juice Bottle Pumpkin {Practical Scrappers}

Happy Monday!!!

Today, I'm featured at Practical Scrappers with a cute quick project that even the kids can create for Fall Decorations and/or Holloween.


All you need for this project is:

1.  empty and clean juice container
2. paint - orange and black
3. rafia ribbon
4. burlap ribbon
5.  glue or hot glue

To start with, I cleaned out the empty juice container and then painted the entire surface orange.  I gave it two coats of paint to be sure that the container was covered.


Once dry, then I had my girlie paint on the face.  I personally think that she did a great job and this pumpkin is well on his way to being my favorite decoration so far this crafty season.


After the face paint dried, I curled a piece of burlap ribbon, glued it in place on top and then tied rafia to be sure everything was secure.

Then over to the table with the other cute decorations and we are done!

Have a terrific day and be sure to come back again tomorrow to see what else is happening on the blog!

No comments: