Challenge #41 Sew it On
Time for another challenge at The Paper Girls Challenge Blog - sew on a layout, card, project, etc. I've been busy making Thank You cards for a variety of reasons and this was the perfect challenge. I adore sewing onto my layouts - I typically use my sewing machine - but from time to time you can spot a bit of hand sewing with floss. For this card, I used a sweet stash of my Stampin' Up! Designer Series papers. Love the color combo and the fact that their papers are double sided.
Be sure to join us at The Paper Girls Challenge blog - we have PRIZES!!!
You have until 11:59 MDT on October 19th to link up your project to be entered into this drawing.
The winner of Challenge #38 is entry #18 - Leeann! Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org your info and we will get your prize sent out.
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog. Please also feel free to follow by email too!
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page or to an online gallery and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook /gallery photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. Please make sure you describe how you interpreted our challenge if it isn't clear. If we can't see it, we can't count it.
7. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
8. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
9. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian addresses, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
10. The most important thing is to have fun!
That's it for me - have a scrap-happy day!