Friday, March 16, 2012

PaperGirls #3

A few of my online scrappin buddies have a great blog where they issue challenges and I have to say I really like the ideas that are posted as well as the challenges.  Check them out at http://www.thepapergirlschallenge.blogspot.com/

Challenge #3 is to use stamps on a layout  -  well - to be totally honest - I forgot about this challenge (been working through the challenge of week before spring break!) and I did a few cards instead of a layout.  The stamps that I've used are from StampinUp! - My cutie pie sister is a demonstrator - easy and fun to use stamps are her specialty.


3 comments:

Stephanie U said...

Great job on the cards. They look beautiful!

Amber Sheaves said...

Great cards, Deborah! I have that Bliss set and just love it. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Girls!!

Erica Bass said...

Wow Deborah, you went to town on the challenge! Thanks for participating! Can't wait to see more of your stuff. ;)