Thursday, March 15, 2012

Showcasing My Work

I am crossing fingers and toes that I will be considered for a Design Team member for Trinity Paper Arts.  Here is a sampling of some of the layouts and cards that I have created within the past six months.  Hope that this shows off my design abilities and my style.


I enjoy creating cards for family, friends, and just about anyone else!






This is a layout using only Authentique papers.  I loved the look of Kraft paper as the background.
I have been in love with Authentique's Uncommon when I first saw it online so when I had a chance to grab some from Scrapbook Steals - I jumped on the "steal". 

Working with a sketch challenge from Authentique, I found myself just staring at this photo of my daughter taken a few years ago.  The photo and paper just kept on gravitating toward each other and this is what I came up with.  Embellishments in the bottom left corner are layered on top of each other while the oval toward the top is adhered using foam to get it to pop out a bit.  






For all of the scrapping that I have done for the past 12 or so years, I have never completed a layout about myself.  I fell in love with this layout and realized that I can showcase myself once in a while!


Finally, one of favorite subjects to photograph (there are three of them, the kids and my honey), is my son while he is participating in sports.  The papers, caption, embellishments all worked so easily for me on this layout.  I totally fell in love with the colors and texture on this - I even entered it in a few challenges!






Well, that's it.  I hope that this gives you a sampling of my style and work.  I wish I could invite you over to see the books and layouts that are all over the house.  Have fun looking through all of applicants and I wish all of them well.


1 comment:

Stephanie U said...

Beautiful work Deborah! And good luck!