Thursday, June 14, 2012

MCM #88

This week's Monday Card Madness is a tribute to We R Memory Keepers as ScrapbookSteals.com is  teaming up with them for their Operation Write Home card drive to show our support of the troops stationed overseas. It’s for a great cause and there are some pretty sweet prizes to be had, so you might just want to check it out!



I decided to do my part in helping We R Memory Keepers reach their goal of collecting 50,000 cards and created the following using the MCM #88 Sketch from, you guessed it, ScrapbookSteals.com

2 comments:

Deborah Johnson said...

I am really proud of the fact that not only did I complete yet another challenge but that I also mailed out the cards with envelopes this morning. I gathered up three other cards that I had created and sent them all to:

We R Memory Keepers
Attn: Operation Write Home
631 N. 400 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84103

Deborah Johnson said...

And the best part about this card? I entered it into a drawing for WeRMemory Keepers - AND WON!!!