Friday, June 1, 2012

There is a Horder Among Us!

Good morning, its Friday and that means I woke up at 3:30 a.m. today to make breakfast for my honey.  Once a week, usually Friday, I get up extra special early to make bacon, eggs, bagels, and coffee (seems the coffee pot is not awake ... its been "brewing" for an hour and it is still not finished!).  This is a special time for both of us as it really honors my honey who is up at 2:45 each and every workday - poor guy!  Anyway, after said honey left for work, I started tromping around through the blogging world and came upon 


http://useittuesday.blogspot.com/


Here's the challenge ...


Challenge #32: Use Two!


This challenge, please make a project using TWO hoarded supplies!I know, I just felt the air suck out of the room, too.  :)You can do it!!

***REMEMBER: All of our challenges call for you to use your hoarded supplies! A challenge requirement is to tell us in your post what you used!***

I just love it when bloggers are so real (and humorous) - anyway ... I thought, hey I can play along as I have created 5 different layouts this week - one of which was using some of my "hoarded" stash!


So, you ask, what has been hoarded???  The flowers are at least two years old and the red matting cardstock is over a year old.  I think that I have only 75 more of the flowers to use before they are gone ... yes, only.

My name is Deborah, and I am a hoarder.


No comments: