Monday, July 30, 2012

Camping layouts for Pearl #3

Happy Monday Morning!  

This weekend I was able to fit in a bit of scrappy time.  William was at a lock-in at the church which meant Sat. morning was a time of rest for the boy while Victoria was playing at a friend's house.  Result = about 6 hours of scrapping!!!  With a few breaks in between to chat with the neighbor, check on the boy, fix lunch, do laundry - you know - mom stuff.

This is Pearl #3:  Where did these people go?  I had a great time working on a two-pager.  I have not even attempted a 2-pgr in a long time - gotta admit - loads of fun and works really well when I have sooo many photos from vacation to work on.

In this layout, I wanted to try to use some of the memorabilia we have collected from this trip - I think it looks kind cool!

Papers used are from StampinUp!, ribbon is from StampinUp! and Webster's Pages with the letters and date circle from JillyBean Soup.




The sketch!

Another layout that I created from our vacation.  I almost never combine these colors, green/orange/red/black - but I was really satisfied with the combination.  I also used some washi tape (love it!).



And finally, for the win!  This card was entered in a drawing for a set of papers and I was randomly chosen (sweet!) - cannot wait for that prize package to show up for more card craftiness!



Well - that's it for today - have a wonderful and crafty day!

No comments: