Friday, August 24, 2012

Back to School

I love the fact that both of my kids really love school - and I love that they have great friends who are compassionate and willing to give to others.  I love that my boy surrounds himself with kids who share his love for Christ and are not afraid to walk the walk and talk the talk.  (That's a lotta love!)

Two weeks ago, the kids went back to school to spend time with their friends and to take on new challenges.  Going back to school is not just about getting a new backpack or lunchbox (neither of those were new at our house this year), but rather its about making connections with friends, growing up and trying new things.  I'm very proud of how my kids strive to learn without letting their socializing get in the way - they are adorable.

Anyway - I think that this is a fun challenge from Use It Tuesday - to create from your stash for a back to school layout or other project.  I used some Basic Gray that I've had for some time along with a bunch of odds/ends that I no longer even remember what they are from.  I enjoy the challenges that I've been able to complete with Use It Tuesday - they are such clever girls!


No comments: