Sunday, August 26, 2012

I is for Ice Cream

Back to SCHOOL!!!  Each year on the first day of school, we ALL take pictures.  I go back to school, too, ya know!

This year was no different - after the car was loaded down with our gear for school - saxophone, backpacks, lunches, water, mom's school supplies, and yet another backpack - we were ready for a few photos.  I am amazed at how these two precious people have grown.  Eight grade and sixth grade - sheesh - time is flying!!!  

At the end of our first day of school, we ALWAYS meet Dad for some ice cream.  It's the best way to talk about the day, find out who they ate lunch with, and share some laughs.  This year was no different!  I really love how this layout turned out and cannot wait to see how these two continue to grow.


As you may have suspected - this is a sketch from ScrapbookSteals.com and was the guide I used to create the layout.  (You may have noticed that I deviated from the layout just a bit... )

Supplies used:  Kraft paper
Ribbon from StampinUp!
Curiosity from Authentique


No comments: