Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Quotes and Thoughts

Well we meet again!!!  I've been trying to "clean" up the crafting room (or as the kids call it my crapping room - cuz there's so much crap all over the floor!) - and in the process I completed two layouts and I am almost done with my Fall-ish ATCs.

Pearl 4A:  Quotes and Thoughts

The kids are running up to the Jersey Jim and then we went on a family hike.  I tried so hard to remember every word - even used a journal to capture the memories!!!





The sketch!

Pearl 4B:  Up and Down - Jeff took this amazing photo and it really does justice to the height of the tower.




1 comment:

Patricia said...

Great layouts Deborah! I really like how you journaled on the border on your first layout! I wanted to stop in and say thanks for visiting my blog yesterday and commenting! I appreciate your visit!