Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Best Father Ever

Every Wednesday, the lovely Mrs. Sweet of Sweet Stamp Shop, issues a challenge to use what's in your stash - take a photo - and then create a card.  She also included a fun freebie.  I scrambled quickly to get that card done - 




And - this works really well for the Masculine challenge at Use It Tuesday.  While the image is new, the blue card stock, white card stock and kraft card stock are all from my stash.  The blue is the oldest at over a year old.  I get it from my sister's Stampin' Up! catalogue so I usually order more than I'll need for a few months.

If you would like the freebie - just head on over to her blog and she'll hook you up (I have a link on my right side bar ... click away!)


1 comment:

Scrappy Chick said...

Love your use of the stash! Thanks for playing along at Use It Tuesday!
Tracy