Friday, June 7, 2013

Love You Much

Tuesday was rather fun in the Johnson house ... The boy went to wrestling camp for 2 1/2 hours so the girl and I had "girlie" time - we went to a coffee shop and enjoyed each other's company for a while then did a most fantastic thing - we bought groceries!!!  Yup - finally after four weeks - no more heading "to market, to market to buy a fat pig" for us - we are stocked!

With that out of the way, I felt far more relaxed than I have in weeks so you guessed it - CRAFTING TIME!!!

Here's a card that I made for Practical Scrapper's June card sketch.  Be sure to stop by Practical Scrapper's blog to see what the rest of the team completed.


Here's the sketch:

Materials used:  Webster's Pages, Authentique, Mr. Huey's Mists, My Mind's Eye

Have a wonderful scrappy-happy day!




No comments: