Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Gift Tags {Practical Scrappers}


I’ve always loved how crafty some people are; they put cute gift wrapping and tags on just about anything.  Today’s post shows you a way to put a crafty spin on a wine bottle.  More and more wineries are creating some very eye-catching labels but I wanted to personalize my label to celebrate a special date.



I used Maya Roads canvas, chipboard numbers and velvet flowers along with some burlap that I purchased at my LSS.  This is one of those projects that does not take a great deal of time - except for letting glue dry - and creates a very special feel to a gift.

Then I also created this gift tag with a much more clean and simple look to it to celebrate our wedding anniversary.



And here is my final offering for today - a Christmas in July gift tag.  Yes, our family celebrates Christmas in July.  We put up a small tree, outdoor lights, send Christmas cards, make cookies and we even give gifts to one another.  This is a tradition we started four years ago and the kids really look forward to it - helps to break up the heat of the summer.


Have a scrappy happy day!




No comments: