Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's A Boy Thing!


At Practical Scrappers, we are celebrating Independence Day with a smattering of Red, White & Blue projects.  When I think of summer, I think of baseball,  grilling, and birthdays!  We have several boys who have summer birthdays and I cannot think of a boy who doesn't like baseball.  This card is the perfect one to celebrate both summer and a boy's birthday.

To create the background, I used a bubble mask from Studio Calico and inked it with Mr. Huey's Mist. the sentiment is from Bo Bunny's Block Party and makes this card just pop with color.  And, Of course, I had to put some Twine into the project (i love twine)



I hope that you find inspiration with this card and get outside to grill up some hotdogs or hamburgers.  But before you head outside, why not create a couple of cards or projects?

Have a Scrappy Happy Day!





2 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

What a great card for a boy!

Misty said...

Love the sentiment.