Wednesday, July 3, 2013

PGCB #34 - A Sketch!

Challenge #34 is to use this sketch:

And here's what I created!  I really went out of my comfort zone as I don't usually mix stripes and polka-dots but I really like how this one turned out.


And - the cool part of this layout/challenge is that it also works perfectly for Use It Tuesday's current Challenge #58:  Bring on the Sunshine!

Materials used:  Mr. Huey's Mists that I've had for well over a year, some Glimmer Mist that is also over a year old.  Sadly, I don't know which line of paper I used that has those cute hexagons on it and I cannot remember where/when I got it!?

Anyway ... lots of goodies from my stash including the black/white twine that I've had for several months.  

4 comments:

Heather B said...

So great!! Thanks for playing with us at Use it Tuesday!!

ScrappyGoodness said...

Love your layout! If I'm not mistaken that is an old Glitz line.

Erica Bass said...

I love all of the paper designs you used on this page. Super cool! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog!

Charity said...

lots of flowers on this one and some KLD templates? Wonderful! Thanks for linking up with the PGCB.