Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Challenge #64: Use Two Hoarded Items {Thinking of You}


I really enjoy challenges!  I’m not talking so much about life’s challenges as much as I’m talking about crafty challenges.  Use It Tuesday’s current challenge is to use two hoarded items.  I’M SO IN! There are times when its a bit embarrassing as to how much I have hoarded, stored, collected ... call it what you like - but I have a quite a stash in my crafty closet. 
This card was created using an embossed piece of card stock that I have had for far too long and there’s also some totally sweet and who know’s how old Stampin’ Up! Designer Series 6x6 paper.  The only new items on here are the kraft card stock and the wood veneer heart.

Deborah

3 comments:

Contagiously Crafty said...

Such a cute card, Deborah! I just love the patterned paper assortment- those sun rays are inspired! Great card.

Valentina said...

What a great card deborah! And the little heart is LOVELY!

Anonymous said...

Great card and way to use up those hoarded items! thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday this week!
Tammy DT