Monday, September 2, 2013

Nuts About Sketches Week 281 {Sand In My Toes}


Hello!!  This is my first DT post for Nuts About Sketches - Week 281.  For this week’s layout, I used Simple Stories “Summer” to craft another page {Sand In My Toes} in our vacation album.

For the first time, I’m using transparencies.  I’ve always seen other crafters using them but I just never really know what to do with them - or - how to adhere them.  I cut apart a few words and then placed them on top of the photo.  Beacon’s 3in1 glue worked the best for me.  When I saw this sketch, I just knew that I would be using my Kiwi Lane Designs Templates for the curves on the sides.

The sketch: 


The layout:


Have a great day and check back weekly for NAS layouts.

Materials:  Simple Stories “Summer”, Kiwi Lane Designer Templates


1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Great layout. Love how you mixed and layered the patterned papers.