Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hump Day {SWAT - Altered Art Thanksgiving}



Guess what day it is ....

That's right 
** HUMP DAY **
and here at SWAT, we like to showcase a project in the middle of the week to get you over the hump and crafting like crazy until the next project/challenge is posted.

I made this after seeing a friend’s post last year.  She showcased her Thanks Giving blocks and Jingle All The Way blocks and I knew that this was a project that would be downright fun to create along with some variations.  I did "Thanks Giving" on one side of the blocks and "Jingle All The Way" - but then I also created another two sets for my sister’s family and for my brother’s family.

I used "FAMILY" for the opposite side of "THANKS" and then instead of "Giving" - I put their last names.

Here's a photo of the work in progress:
Now, I don't own any fancy lettering machines, die cuts or anything of that sort ... I did hand lettering!  Yup.  You can do it too!

I love these blocks and I keep thinking that I should have my honey cut more wood blocks so that I can make more sets for our close friends.

Have a Happy HUMP DAAAY!

Deborah








No comments: